You are reading: Win at Wagin Woolorama – March 6 & 7
Win at Wagin Woolorama – March 6 & 7
Country Wide Insurance Brokers love to support local events, and the Make Smoking History Wagin Woolorama is one of the biggest on the calendar. We’ll be there in the Ray Johnson Wool Pavillion, showcasing our new brand. Come say g’day and drop an entry in the barrel for your chance to WIN a $1,000 Flight Centre travel voucher.
Ray Johnson Wool Pavillion
Friday 6 March & Saturday 7 March
There’s so much for the whole family to enjoy, including agriculture showcases, live music, free produce samples, rides, showbags and simulators. We’ll see you there, each day from 10am until 7pm.
- The official competition period commences at 12am (WST) on Friday 6 March 2020 and finishes at midnight (WST) Saturday 7 March 2020.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over only.
- Country Wide Insurance Broker employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize.
- The prize includes the following: 1 x Flight Centre Voucher to the value of $1,000.
- To gain entry into the competition, you need to fill out a form at the Country Wide Insurance Broker stall on either the 6 March or 7 March.
- Each entrant can submit their details once.
- The PRIZE winner will be randomly selected by a Country Wide Insurance Broker staff member by close of business Friday 13 March.
- The PRIZE winner will be announced/notified by Wednesday 18 March 2020 via the contact details provided on the application. “The PRIZE cannot be exchanged or transferred for cash.”
- Your privacy is important to us. Country Wide Insurance Brokers collects personal information for the purposes of sending you newsletters, processing and administering entries to the Competition, and provision of a prize.
- Your information will not be passed on to any other Third Party.
- The competition promoter is Country Wide Insurance Brokers (56009296824) of 11/275 Belmont Ave, Cloverdale WA 6105
- Any further questions can be made via phone: 041 584 9126 or email: email@example.com
- Country Wide Insurance Brokers reserves the right to alter the rules of the competition at any time.