You are reading: Brush up on your trivia skills
Brush up on your trivia skills
Summer has come to an end but it’s not all bad news, the cooler months can encourage us to spend a little more time at home or indoors connecting with friends and family. Meals, movies and board games are great at bringing people together so we thought we’d brush you up on your general knowledge for the next trivia night.
1. Who kicked the winning goal in the 2018 AFL Grand Final?
2. How many wickets did the Southern Stars win over England in the women’s World T20 final in 2018?
3. How many gold medals did AUS win at Rio?
4. The Perth Wildcats recently won their 9th NBL Championship. Who was named the Finals MVP?
5. What Hollywood movie filmed some of its crucial scenes at the International College of Management in Manly, Sydney?
6. What was the band Silverchair originally called?
7. What WA coastal town was recently used to film an adaptation of Tim Winton’s Breath?
8. “They got married early, never had no money” is the first line of which classic Australian song?
9. Where else can you find a Jacob’s Ladder even more challenging than the one in Perth’s CBD?
10. Where in Australia can you find one of the world’s biggest craters?
11. Which art awards are held in a WA heritage listed ghost town?
12. Why is it quicker to fly from Perth to the east coast than it is to fly back?
1 (Dom Sheed), 2 (8), 3 (8), 4 (Terrico White), 5 (The Great Gatsby), 6 (Innocent Criminals), 7 (Denmark), 8 (To Her Door by Paul Kelly), 9 (Tasmania), 10 (Wolfe/Sturt Creek), 11 (Cossack Art Awards), 12 (Subtropical Jet Stream)